PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am now smoking KBV Burrrrley Morning Pipe Fall/Winter Edition Beta Test in an undated, unbranded, slight bend smooth darker brown made in France Los Alton VBF zulu with a black vulcanite saddle stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Watch City Original Crumb Cut in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Reading while this bowl lasts.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Now Smoking: Middleton's: Prince Albert; in a Nording: Viking: Semi-Rusticated, Volcano, Demi-Churchwarden stem; paired with my large cup of hot, black tea, and some short-bread Christmas cookies with vanilla icing.

This is also the last bowl of the night for me, after having been on an All Day Prince Albert Bender; and now at 4:45 am EST, I've just finished weighing-out, bagging-up in little 3"x4" stay-fresh baggies, and boxing the whole affair up for shipment in tomorrow's mail, 28 individual 0.50 ounce samples of various tabaks from my stash, for one of our forum good-fellows with whom I am doing a swap. I must say, the new Fuzion PT3000 Digital Pocket Scale which I got last week for $17 delivered on Amazon, was the perfect tool for this job. - Sherm Natman

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I am starting my day off with a nice Expresso whilst I ponder the headaches of the law practices year end accounting. I am always reminded of that wonderful scene from 'All Creatures Great and Small' when the new book keeper had a melt down over the vets practice of just putting all the money in an old vase and everyone took out what they needed and put an IOU in the jar! My pipe for the morning is a rather fun 6 1/2' meerschaum 'cutty' with various silver reinforcement bands added over the last 30 odd years. Today is a day for finishing up tobaccos that have been hovering around my desk in various small jars. My first bowl of the morning will be this 'Bad Nun' sent to me by our very own Jim Inks a few months back. It's not my usual tobacco but in these times waste not want not!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Dan in case you hadn't noticed this isn't the 'Chocolate Lovers Forum'!
@condorlover1 It's health related and wanted to spread the message, like when I gave up the pipe for a month to raise ? money for MacMillan Cancer Support.
Now winter has arrived I need a warming blast of pipe smoke to get my fire ? going!

Status
Not open for further replies.