Canada
Whole leaf blend. Va/ky/per ribbon cut.

20% stoved red virginia
20% black stoved bright virginia
20% kentucky
20% perique
10% (unstoved) red virginia
10% (unstoved) bright virginia

Didn't want to get a crazy with complicated percentages and the result is great. Only mixed up one bowl but I think I'll have to mix some more. Plenty of spice complimented by fruity tang and creamy sweetness. The unstoved virginias and Kentucky combine to offer slight floral notes and a little earthyness.

Through a Altinay lattice meerschaum billiard.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and green beans dinner with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching a chapter of the Wild West Days serial starring Johnny Mack Brown.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed an unexpected nap (fell asleep in my chair) in the middle of smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. But, I'm awake and just finishing the smoke.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style.
J.Everett_Author_2 copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. And just finished chatting with the fellas who gifted me the pipe.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.