PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, flounder and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. Just passing the first third of this bowl of year 2005 Sam Gawith Kendall Plug in a 1983 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a taped black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. It's a small bowl, but perfect for when you don't want a long smoke. Watching The Untouchables.

Movie or the TV series...?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Erinmore: Erinmore Flake in a Falcon with a Meer bowl...
EV039s4.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
While Zooming with a few friends, I smoked:
Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a 2003 medium bent straight grain military mount Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve signed by Dorelio Rovera with a silver ferrule and a black acrylic stem.

Right now, I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of KBV Burrrrley Morning Pipe Fall/Winter Edition Beta Test in an undated, unbranded straight smooth medium brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
We had more than 20 folk on our Saturday "Brady Bunch" ZOOM meeting, at which I enjoyed a bowl of my "Dino's Mixture" (Full Virginia Flake, University Flake, 55 year old Mahallah and Latakia, some 20 year old Syrian Latakia, and a pinch of Samovar), in a Peterson 305 Rusticated Standard System with a fishtail lip. A mug of Upton Tea's Baker Street Afternoon Blend was my beverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.