PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2019
Pembrey, Carmarthenshire
A change for this evening's smoke! After a day out in the Capital (Cardiff) I nipped into the only (to my knowledge) decent brick & mortar store around and purchased their own "Bear SP" blend. This is my evening smoke in my MM Country Gentleman. Excellent taste and an even more pleasant room note. For any Welshies out there the store is called "The Bear Shop".

Attachments

• IMG_20191204_184623.jpg
    IMG_20191204_184623.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 3

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
A change for this evening's smoke! After a day out in the Capital (Cardiff) I nipped into the only (to my knowledge) decent brick & mortar store around and purchased their own "Bear SP" blend. This is my evening smoke in my MM Country Gentleman. Excellent taste and an even more pleasant room note. For any Welshies out there the store is called "The Bear Shop".
Iechyd da...???????
After more aromatics, HU Director's Cut in a black rustic Blakemar Bent Egg pipe. It's been a little milder today at 7°C but bright. A glass of fruit cordial.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Burley Morning Pipe in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Molly insists on some play time, so I'll do that and then draw a private commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.