PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Still haven't finished refurbing it, but here you go. It's a dainty little thing, but it smokes flake great, especially Irish Flake. Jeantet stems are awesome (that's what they used for Tilsheads, interestingly). This one cost less than a Big Mac.
View attachment 13932
Nice pipe. The stems I agree are great. Hopefully this pipe lasts you a long time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back in the game after a much longer than expected battle with a much nastier than expected virus.

Started with some Sutliff Match Victorian (Elizabethan) in a Scott’s Pipes Burner Blasted Tomato. How this blend is not consistently discussed as one of the best Va/Pers on the market is beyond me. A fantastic blend. And at that price? Unbelievable.

I've been saying for years it's the best value VaPer on the market. Better stock it like I did while it's still a bargain.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Peterson: 3 P's - Peterson's Perfect Plug in a Meer...
KMhFitA.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. watching Advance To The Rear starring Glen Ford, Stella Stevens, Alan Hale, and Jim Backus. The latter two actors made this movie right before they starred in Gilligan's Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.