PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Coniston Cut Plug in a Meer...
ZTTbFDw.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. This will get me to dinner time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken saltimbocca and snap green peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Red Forest Phenomenon in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem in the military mount style.

A couple of months back, I picked up a walking companion named Tomato, who belongs to my neighbor. Here's a shot of him:

MrTom

Lifer
Oct 20, 2019
Liverpool, UK.
Puffing on & off on some plain mild aromatics, Sungold Vanilla & Ruby cherry in a Peterson's Irish Army bent Rhodesian pipe. Reading the New Testament, in the silence of my mancave, Tim sleeping at my feet.
Looks like you have a perfect lunting companion Jiminks & you don't even have to feed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.