PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful giant pork chop and sugar snap green peas dinner with a ice cream fudge bar and a few strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Burlier Morning Pipe in a 1982 smooth slight bend straight grain Ben Wade Martinique freehand sitter with a wide top and a black vulcanite stem. Watching The Great Buster: A Celebration documentary about Buster Keaton.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
My lady let me open a gift early! This easy clenching, lightweight, little Ropp from the ChaCom factory attic is about to be christened with GLP Stonehenge Flake. In fact think I'll dedicate it exclusively to English-style chocolate flakes. SmokingPipes can describe and photograph it better than I, so here ya go:
002-598-7340.4092.jpgScreenshot_20191224-222037_Chrome.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a light snack and am part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit with a black ebonite saddle stem. I don't usually smoke a blend twice in a row, but I'm testing out these pipes for potential ghosting. This one is fine; the last one needs a little cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.