PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking Watch City VaBur Test Sample in a new-to-me medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. I always wanted a Tinsky, and now I have this 2016 International Pipe Smoking Day production to smoke.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Crimson Guard in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Just finished a NUB 460 Maduro during my evening commute. I don’t smell the car note, but my wife drove my car one day, and she complained that the car smells bad. That was after a week since I had smoked my last cigar in the car. I took note of this - I will smoke in the car only occasionally in the winter, but today was part of that “occasionally”

Status
Not open for further replies.