PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Year 2000 Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing with Three Friars in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Finished up a sample of MacBaren Golden Extra I received in a swap with HFearly, thanks Nic! It was a good smoke a brighter more honey flavor compared to the toasty chocolate of MacBaren Burley London, both good blends to my tastes. I think I'll try the MacBaren Club Blend tomorrow. Saving Solani Aged Burley Flake and SG Best Brown for later this week or next week. Then I will most likely go through some of my open jars in preparation for what I hope will be a decent TAD haul for Christmas :puffy:

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
Right this second I am smoking a tiny bowl of MacBaren vanilla cream that has been aging for about 7 years in a tiny mini cob before bed.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Good Morning,
Rich Dark Flake, in this Squatch.
img2713ll.jpg

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
Scotty's Butternut Burley in my Storient Lee Van Cleef. Darned if that LVC isn't turning into one of my favorites....

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
H&H Distinguished Penguin in a Karl Erik bulldog. This is one of Russ O's earlier and lesser known blends but puts one in the mind of 965, at least it does for me. A very good medium English smoke. The cut on it is rather unusual, it's so fine it's almost like fish food.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.