PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the first third of this bowl of year 2021 unreleased Sutliff Black Virginia Flake in a late 80's, early 90s James Upshall P DS Tilshead England Made By Hand L185 Canadian with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Finished that Sabrina story, fed Daisy the Feral Princess, who is now snoozin' on her blanket, and Harry the Hairy, who has been extra hungry today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
James Upshall P DS_L185 Canadian.jpg

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Crappy shot of my Short Army 102 full of 3P’s and in the background: my grandson, wife, son in-law, and first father in-law (my daughter’s maternal grandfather) hanging out over by the neighbors’ sheep.
Had a great cookout and time with family to celebrate my birthday.
Grateful every day…View attachment 332197
Sounds like a nice time

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Fantastic pipe! Is the stem red Bakelite? The condition is really wonderful.
Thanks!
Yes, it's dark red, with a bone screw-in stem.
A really nice pipe for a Frank. It's always been kept in its original Frank pipe case. It was broken at the bowl/tenon line, but my father had it expertly repaired. I think he bought it in the late 1940s-early 1950s. I've been smoking it since the 1970s.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. Reading baseball box scores.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

DKpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2023
Denmark
My new meer from Astas arrived today. Biggest pipe I own. That's the best part about meerschaum, is how light they are. Smoking wonderfully.

Filled with Pegasus for the first bowl.

View attachment 332065View attachment 332066
What a beautiful pipe - I understand why you are a proud owner of such a master piece.
I'm looking forward to see many pictures in the future 😁

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I spent the morning finishing the removal of the wall paper in the bathroom we are renovating. The previous owners felt the need to paper the ceiling as well. Rather a pain to remove. I quickly gave up trying to stay dry. Now its time for a post lunch pipe of HU Delight in a Kai Nielsen.
Kai3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.