PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Anomalous in my Herbaugh bamboo billiard.

IMG-1400.png

depriest1022

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2021
Arkansas
www.researchgate.net
Enjoying the penultimate bowl of a jar of Mac Baren VRC in an Al Pascia meerschaum billiard. Only question now is what tin to crack once this jar is done. 9.5/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Red-tailed hawk, House finch, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Oak titmouse, Mountain chickadee, White-breasted nuthatch, Western bluebird, Mourning dove, and Hairy woodpecker.

Harvested our first watermelon today! Slightly more than football sized. Had to close up the greenhouse early today, though...thermometer read 40 at 6:10am. English blend weather in August! 🥶

View attachment 331736
Celsius or Fahrenheit? One is brutal heat, the other is crisp autumn evening.

Ted Vig

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2019
Saint Paul, MN
Smoking some Troost Aromatic Cavendish in a Stanwell. I remember when my guitar teacher mentioned in a lesson he'd gone to buy tobacco (Troost slices) and was not the same. I finally found a tin of the slices. In the meantime, I got a little crazy stocking up on the Troost in pouches when I could find it. My teacher is no longer with us but I think of him every time I smoke Troost.20240822_225604.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Have seen several pics of Bob appearing curious about a pipe ... maybe it's the smoke? Don't think I've ever seen Gracie (?) this way, however. Could the attraction be "a guy thing"?
Maybe Bob's thinking: And if so, he might request:

View attachment 331740View attachment 331741
That’s awesome! Here is curious about the smoke often, and actually seems to like a whiff but Gracie rarely is. The times she’s caught a whiff, I’ve been unsuccessful at getting her reaction-she almost always rears her head back with her upper lip rolled back-it’s pretty funny.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and this bowl of Wilke High Hat in an undated black sandblasted straight made in France Silvermatch Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger.
Silver Match_Canadian.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JOHN72