PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
C&D Epiphany in my Dr Grabow bulldog. What a tasty baccy -- I don't know why I go for periods of time without having some on hand!
View attachment 164638

This Grabow has a spot in the bottom of the bowl that is trying to burn through, so I try to smoke it extra carefully toward the end.
Have you considered putting a little pipe mud in that spot? That may help you avoid burn out.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Let me toss out the suggestion that it is helpful when posting on the WAYS thread to go ahead and spell out the names of blends rather than using only initials. With the number of available blends going into the hundreds if not thousands, initials don't make the names jump to mind for most of us, even the lifers. Since most of these posts are pretty short, it's good to be able to read them in a way that can be quickly understood.
Bless you!

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I own way too many Yeti’s. I own tumblers, cups, mugs, ramblers, an ice chest, a lunch holder, a tote and a chair.

I was extremely skeptical, but once I tried one I became a believer.

Since I’m on the road quite often they are a godsend. I even use Yeti “Ice”

I’m currently drinking 10 year Russel Reserve out of one. I show it but it’s 100% political. Fun fact, Yeti wasn’t going to emboss what I put on it, but I told them my son's name was Brandon and I was rooting for him.
Freaking brilliant and hilarious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.