PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
C&D Three Friars in a Grabow. Hot Punjana tea with a splash of milk. Listening to thunder and sympathizing with my dog. During the monsoons here in AZ she spends too much time in the back of my wife’s clothes closet, poor thing. My other dog, a Norfolk terrier, couldn’t care less. Go figure….
Yes, my dog hates the thunder too. But he just huddles up next to me as close as he can get, and shudders when we have the big20220817_125426.jpg flash-and-crash moments. Poor critters. Just got back from taking said dog, Firefly, for a 2 hour walk. Took a 20 min break midway for a very enjoyable smoke with Old Toby in a MM cob.

Last edited:

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
Yes, my dog hates the thunder too. But he just huddles up next to me as close as he can get, and shudders when we have the bigView attachment 163393 flash-and-crash moments. Poor critters. Just got back from taking said dog, Firefly, for a 2 hour walk. Took a 20 min break midway for a very enjoyable smoke with Old Toby in a MM cob.
A friend of mine suggested a Thunder Shirt. His dog uses it in Santa Fe, and he says it works well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Cornell & Diehl: Old Joe Krantz in a Meer...​

WYoCgIC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.