PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have a third of a bowl left of year 2022 Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem. Lavazza Espresso, neat, is my drink.
Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Closing in on the half way mark on this bowl of year 2022 Peter Heinrichs Curly Cut in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded. Time to clean a few pipes.
Trevor_Talbert_Lumberman#2.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Well, the mahogany for my pipe stand did come and it was much better than anticipated for the price and I honestly couldn't tell which of the flat sides was the surfaced one (S2S wood), so I didn't need to make a sled for the router as it was flat as could be and even. Marked out rough pieces last night. Today, put a new finish blade on the table saw and cut the rough pieces this afternoon. Now it's threatening rain.

So, set that aside as the next step takes careful measurement, time and patience (going to grain match the sides and drawer front, miter joints around), and got started on some Crumble Kake English #1 in the Savinelli Roma Lucite 315 KS with my afternoon black coffee.

Starting to get tired of the ridiculous amount of rain this year, it already ruined my spring fig crop. Never mind that it's causing me to eat through butane with all the relights (I only smoke outside).

PXL_20220809_191352031.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Just finished mylar bagging a bunch of bulk tobacco, including some Yorktown. Thunderstorms are fierce now, so I won't get another set of walking reps in, durn it!
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.