PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Good afternoon. I'm going to smoke a bowl of Peterson's Standard Mixture. In a MM General. I opened two tins today, this one I'm going to smoke now and another from Old Dublin, after three years sleeping in the closet, they have incredible moisture. Today is a great day. after 6 months of job testing, I finally have a new permanent contract, that is to say a stable job. And so, I'm going to celebrate with a glass of whiskey and a slice of apple pie. Cheers guys..............View attachment 165199
That is great news brother. I am very happy for you and your family.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Good Saturday morning all. Congratulations to my friend @JOHN72. We knew brighter days were coming. Happy for you. As usual, I'm up very early for the footie. I'm going to enjoy it with HH Burley Flake in an unfinished Savinelli 644. What does this round of the EPL hold @LotusEater?
One of the best things about EPL is that you can never be sure what’s going to happen. That said I’m expecting a big reaction from your lads after last weeks results.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon, guys. Thank you, thank you, for cheering me up. God bless you all. Well, I'm going to start by smoking a bowl of, Mississippi Mud, in a MM Diplomat, with a glass of whiskey. Yes, I usually smoke it in the evening, not my usual, maybe my brain is dreaming that autumn is coming. Autumn here, it's like summer in Kentucky, almost as a joke, or not. And winter no longer exists here. I make no promises, but tonight, if we go to dinner at Las Patronas Mexican restaurant, with my friend John, the one that when he drinks alcohol makes you want to throw him in an organic garbage container. I will try to take some pictures, no promises. He was having a big lunch, a big plate of migas, typical from here, semolina flour, with garnish. A very caloric meal. He will arrive at the restaurant without hunger. Yes, he has to pay for the invitation, so he will eat like a sparrow, so that the bill will not be too big. Sometimes I think I'm in a movie about two very silly fools. I'm already getting nauseous thinking about dinner tonight, with Juan, the terror of the absurd and the fresh shit. 1618413465_879_La-verdad-no-contada-de-los-creadores-del-hombre-lobo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.