PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Fed three ferals, and I've some reading to do while this bowl lasts. I finally got a shot of Tomato, who lives with Daisy the Feral Princess. The photo is as fuzzy as the cat, but at least you can see him. Shy Stripesy only appears late at night, and now, but I can't get pic of her.
Tomato_rail.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
Pipes up, good brothers!
A new batch. Pretty much the same as the last one, but with more Turkish and Kentucky.
Coarser cut. I also felt funny and pounded the "cigar" with a hammer. Might have done something?!

2482584266.jpg

The sweetness stepped back to let the spice take the front, it's pretty much what I wanted this time.
I'm puffing some in my clay as I write this and yeah, the taste when exhaling through the nose really reminds you of the orient. Very exotic. Also the whole spectrum became much more complex.
I'm a very happy and very pied piper right now. Smokes a little wet though, needs more drying.

This is a new one to me and I feel like filling the jar back up and putting it away to let it age. It's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.