PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Old Joe Krantz Blue Label in one of my clays. This has become my new 'Pegasus'. Or you could say Pegasus was my old Old Joe Krantz Blue Label :p Have a fine evening (or day depending on your time zone) all!

EDIT: I might add, you could call clays my new cobs, or cobs my old clays while I'm making such comparisons :). Except cobs will never leave my rotation.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Polishing off a bowl of Sutliff Balkan Sobranie 759 match in a Johs blast Canadian, a break during a day busy paying bills, running a take-out lunch, and other chores. In the 90's here in central N.C. The cats keep stealing my chairs, at lunch and now in my study ... so spoiled.
Cats steal chairs in inclement weather -- that's a given :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Burning out on this tobacco a little. Twenty-one years of age hasn't turned it into a winner. Watching the Braves-Reds game. Going to brew some Community Coffee in a short while.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.