PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
@Birddog66
I thought I'd seen the ashtray in a Savinelli catalogue from the 1970s but looks like I'm mistaken as it's apparently a Viking "Pipex" Made in England
View attachment 91234View attachment 91235
Ooh I love the green, it contrasts beautifully with the leather. Thanks for the information on the name, the leather on mine is knocked around a bit and very dry, I’m going to condition it later with some Red Wing Boot Oil.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon everyone, I started the day with Cascadia Downwind Plug in the little Yello Bole Rhodesian, it’s from somewhere between 1939 - 49 and was as new when I brought it earlier this year, barely a day has passed without my smoking it, it’s especially good with plugs. The Downwind was every bit as good as the Vertical Limit. I’m about image.jpgtry Open Water in a clay now (don’t say it Dan! ?)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.