PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Velvet, the old pouch burley blend, in an orange stain, orange stemmed Jerry Perry bent billiard, a perfect compact (if not quite a pocket) pipe. It's the same pipe I took for my pilgrimage to Nat Sherman's on Manhattan. I think Velvet is a fine "background music" blend, when you want to focus on something else but have a good burley going -- mild and slow burning. At Nat Sherman I had their 536 blend, a refined English.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I’m headed out to do a little gardening with some Ten Russians in a MM Legend and a cheap American cigar from a pack that a friend gave me last week (I'm too embarrassed to mention what they are but I kinda like them). I’ll be taking a Theakston’s Old Peculiar Ale with me and a little grog made with Woods 114 Proof Navy Rum and a little water. Let’s see how much gardening gets done.

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
I’m headed out to do a little gardening with some Ten Russians in a MM Legend and a cheap American cigar from a pack that a friend gave me last week (I'm too embarrassed to mention what they are but I kinda like them). I’ll be taking a Theakston’s Old Peculiar Ale with me and a little grog made with Woods 114 Proof Navy Rum and a little water. Let’s see how much gardening gets done.
@Birddog66 excellent taste in ale & rum Sir ?
Ettrick puffer

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Beta Test Blend #1 in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes Baker Street.jpg

Count Vajda

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2021
Black Lodge
Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Carry On (Merchant Service Pipes) in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acrylic tapered stem. Putting the finishing touches on this review.
View attachment 92547
Finally checked out the Ken Byron Ventures website. Wow, they have quite the catalog of interesting blends! I'll have to check them out soon. Cheers!

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
2015 GH&Co Louisiana Perique Flake in a c. 1955-60 Charatan 61. I saw one come up on SP’s fresh estates, so I had to pull this one out and smoke it.

99836087-5-B1-E-4651-BCDD-4642-DE1-A221-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.