PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksman75

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 23, 2016
Lancaster, California
Black Frigate revisited. Didn't care for the over the top floral bouquet the first time, two weeks ago, so thought I would give it another go.

Set some out to dry last night on the chance i would feel like a bowl this morning. After it was dried to my satisfaction, I put it in my "dried holding jar".

Came out this morning with my coffee for my first cigarette of the day, not feeling like having a pipe. Downed the coffee and cigarette, and started getting the pipe urge. Brought out my MM Morgan cob and the Black Frigate. Loaded it up and set fire to it. Two false lights, and 45 minutes later, I was impressed with how the tobacco had mellowed out, lost some of the floweryness (is that a word?) and enjoyed a very pleasant smoke.

Five stars to my MM Morgan cob for the short smokes I prefer, and 4.5 stars to the Black Frigate, which I feel will become a staple in my minuscule but growing cellar!

Kal

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 1, 2021
Misplaced Texan, in Ohio
Woke up nice and early today. Made my coffee and took the dang harness off my son's cat. Poor critter.
Came outside and grabbed my CC and what's left of PS english oriental supreme.
Goodness gracious it has been a cool 70 degrees morning, so relaxing. And I just realized I been out here drinking coffee and smoking many bowls, and it's now lunch time.
Time sure Flys when it's peaceful and and no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.