PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of rocky road ice cream for dessert. I'm closing in on the half way mark of this bowl of year 2012 St. James Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Tanshell octagonal paneled EK F/T billiard with a square shank and tapered black vulcanite stem. Larry's Expresso #9, neat, is my drink. Fed the feral cats, took out the trash, emptied the dishwasher, and catalogued all the estate pipes I got yesterday. Going to label the photos as I watch the Yankees beating the Braves.
Dunhill_1968Tanshell_Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Working and listening to Dragnet on the XM. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
It’s a great blend, takes forever to dry out but once it does it’s great lmao. I have to try it in my clay one day, I like my clay pipe but it has such a small bowl lol.
@Charlie718 English Civil War pipes have a small bowl due to the price of tobacco in those days.
When I went to see the Sealed Knot at Bolsover Castle it was impossible to light my clay but once I did it didn't last long due to the pipes small bowl and the wind keeping it stoked!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hello @ halfdan.
Here is a photo of my ship & Anchor clay pipe. I don't smoke my clay pipes often because I like to clench a pipe. Also a link to Dawmists Web site. Enjoy my hearty redcoats, Hi..
View attachment 94277
@MrTom Many thanks; it looks a nice pipe.
Smoked a clay at the Pirate Festival this month!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Beta Test Blend #3 in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This will finish my smoking day. Still have lots to do before bed time.
Savinelli_320KS_author_unfinished.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.