PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Currently on the back deck with my laptop, uner a severe-clear sky, watching vids, drinking hot cocoa and smoking Warped King's Stride in my IMP meer.

Color-2-7-24.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, spotted bass and asparagus dinner with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking Wessex Curly Block in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This was my first Dunhill, and was given to me by my then-girl friend who said I needed to have one. She was right, and then she bought me another. Pretty cool lady she was. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Nature on PBS.
Dunhill_1984Shell_4103_Billiard.jpg

Mar 29, 2016
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an old favorite smooth dark brown 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
View attachment 93963
I had exactly the same pipe and I gave it to a starting pipe smoker, I used it for Latakia mixtures, it smoked very well. I haven't met a GBD second that didn't do the job.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. ;)
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

I'm mentioned in this article about Peterson pipes. They even got a photo of me smiling. Wish I could claim sobriety at the time. ;)

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Now smoking Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. ;)
View attachment 93999

I'm mentioned in this article about Peterson pipes. They even got a photo of me smiling. Wish I could claim sobriety at the time. ;)

That looks interesting. Very interesting

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working for a short while tonight.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies.
View attachment 93892

I was just on KBV’s site not even 10 minutes ago, looking at Jupiter Slices, and then seeing your post smoking it... LOL

How is it compared to C&D Carolina Red Flake?

Thanks

Good day folks!! Marlin Flske in a Le Nuvole Zed

View attachment 93922

Your the first person I’ve seen on the forum posting a Le Nuvole.

Ever since I ran across this carver last year, I’ve always kept my eye on the site. LePipe.it also sells them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.