PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2000 Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. This smoke will probably be interrupted by lunch.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Twice I've received stuff I didn't order. The first time they sent the wrong baccy. I notified them, and they sent the correct blend allowing me to keep the ''mistake.'' More recently a tin (50g) of Briar Fox was part of my order but they sent me a pound. I notified them and they allowed me to keep the pound.
Your right, they were a gift from SP, excellent customer service from them, I’m really impressed. UK suppliers could take a leaf out of their book.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Evening all, I’ve just finished some Poplar Camp in the Grabow CDL, I love Yorktown and Yorktown with 20% Perique is the nuts.
I just opened the Captain Earl’s Mystic blend and it’s got an incredible tin note. Reminds me of a Souk or Casbah without the underlying aroma of miscellaneous animal shit. I’m packing up the Kiko meer poker for this one.

Johnkelly55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2021
Lancaster, PA
I think he does better than Carol did. He's always in a good mood, and takes all the time necessary to help his customers.
I was trying to be nice! I just thought it was burn out. I just quit ordering from her. A few of the blends were some of my favorites, too. I had moved on, really. But a light went on and i placed an order last month and Placed another today. I’d been ordering bulk aromatics from pipesandcigars but I think their quality has taken a hit, imho…. Thanks for the tips, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.