PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
@Birddog66 Many thanks for the baccy; that Good Dog mix is delicious!
Will let you know more when I get a chance to smoke it properly as my old clay pipe burns a bit hot when it's windy ?️; not a good time to practice for smoking competitions:)
I agree with the forum members that say making a clay pipe of baccy last as long as possible would impress a Cavalier or a Redcoat more than speed smoking!
I’m glad you like it Dan, what do you think of the Half & Half? I have to agree about the speed smoking, it seems the complete opposite of what pipe smoking is all about. Don’t let all this competition stuff distract you from enjoying a relaxing bowl.?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City Beta Test Blend #2 in a 2003 smooth reddish brown full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root with a black acrylic tapered stem. Still making beta test notes on this blend. And am looking forward the Red Sox-Yankees game at the top of the hour.
Ferndown_TudorRoot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.