PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
. Thanks. Although the experience was less than ideal. Relights and not regular flavors I get from Balkan Supreme. I wonder if some tobaccos don’t do as well in a clay pipe? Or perhaps technique and packing? I have had only a few really good smokes in clay. Navy Flake was one.
I've only once smoked a 'normal' (non-clay) pipe and that was when a fellow pipe smoker let me have a few puffs of Clan out of his wooden pipe last year before the COVID19 outbreak. I didn't have a pipe with me then...

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Debating on placing another HU tobacco order so I packed a bowl of Edward G Robinson. My first bowl a few months ago was terrible. I was expecting a VaPer and didn’t realize this has Burley. Not sure if it’s because I’m exploring more Burley tobaccos recently, but this bowl is very good. I was initially disappointed in the HU line of tobaccos that I tried, but giving a second chance has changed my mind.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
eddie_G.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A good friend gifted me a tub of Prince Albert. I just opened it up, and am smoking it in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. M'lady loves the smell of this blend, which is why my buddy sent it to me. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Status
Not open for further replies.