PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Restless tonight. I had a ‘70s flashback of sorts driving up the Old Mission Peninsula listening to Pink Floyd’s Animals in the old Tacoma late this afternoon; something between the smell of grass and sumac and the hot August sun. I was smoking Hearth and Home Prince Andrew in a Peterson Premier System 313 for the trip (more recent model, with the plateau silver shank cap and acrylic P-lip stem). I just packed the same pipe with some crumbled Standard Tobacco Company War Horse Bar and will be lighting it up as I head out for a walk when Perry Mason is over. I should have the neighborhood all to myself.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Country Squire Old Toby in an MM Morgan Natural with orange Walker Forever Stem. Going a little overboard tonight, as the wife is out, the baby is at the grandparents for the night, and I have the house to myself.

3rd bowl may or may not have been alongside 7th drink. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?????

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2010 STG Schippers in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent 253 billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic tapered stem. I'll probably end my day with this smoke.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've been out twice this a.m. after a rocky Friday and previous afternoon...felt as if I was getting a virus!
I'm coming right out of it though, today, it looks like.
First bowl was some Amphora Burley with some D&R Ramback in a pipe my son gave me, an estate yello bole lovat that I've sanded down to the wood. Nice and smooth.
Second bowl, straight Picayune in a favorite pipe I've had to glue back together: a Grabow Tru-Grain Group 3 canted billiard.
Keep on puffin!

Status
Not open for further replies.