*** What Are You Smoking?*** (August 2019)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
36 Fresh Nørding Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe
36 Fresh Ropp Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Rich Dark Honeydew in a Stanwell 86.
jay-roger.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Well, I was in the middle of eating a great Mediterranean dinner cooked by m'lady when the power went out. Finished dinner, and then enjoyed a slice of freshly baked egg custard pie, then took a snooze. Woke up when the power came back on, and I'm now about a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Original (Brown) in a medium bend dark brown 2017 Don Warren 17 smooth straight grain rough top Dublin with a multi-brown cumberland stem and ferrule in the military mount style. Was watching the Braves-Marlins game, but luckily for us, the Fox Sports channel that broadcasts them replays the game, so I'll catch the reply in about three minutes.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Watch City VaPer Test Sample #1 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
CAO Moontrance in a Savinelli Rusticated Qandale 626 with a glass of Willett Family Estate 4yr Rye.
It's a beautiful 95 degrees with a very light breeze. This particular batch of rye is at 53.6% ABV and fantastic neat.
img_20190820_213238590_burst000_cover_top-600x450.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog and a black acrylic stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About half way through this bowl of 1970s Lane Limited Edgeworth Cavendish (Brown) in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about stuff.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Walking the length of street in front of my condo building from one streetlight to another, my typical run, I count approx 280 steps. I walk those up and back each time. Then I might just stand around under a light and listen to the night.

I've usually smoked 3 bowls before sunrise each day. The rest of the day, I go out to the same area but the route is shortened if the sun is out, limited by the amount of shade provided by the overhanging southern oak trees along the pass.

I've been smoking pretty much exclusively, a mixture of D&R 3 Sails, TwoTimer & Picayune. I smoke cobs, meers, briar and hardwood. Mostly cobs (my Peterson P lip military mount stem for my "Barrel" works great in any Legend sized shank, and adds to the smoking experience) and briar.

Going back out now for my second bowl today, using a nice big Italian smooth straight billiard, no brand. Perfectly drilled and wonderfully comfortable vulcanite stem. Stems are so important.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some snacking and am now having my last smoke of the day: year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic tapered stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.