***What Are You Smoking *** (August 2014)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
JimInks is 7 bowls into August already? Go Jim!
Me, more Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a gorgeous little no name pipe. Sunburst-like briar grain. Rough, blistery finish in places. Just the right bowl for 40 to 50 minutes of quiet reflection with the pudding.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
You're an interesting man, Cosmic. I'm watching your tobacco choices closely. So... how far into August before you go purple? Bowl countdown-wise? :)

Thanks, ...I'm not sure when I will go purple, pups. I lurked for a while before I made the initial plunge into the forum.

I highly recommend the Rimboche SJ. I've enjoyed it so much that it's been my goto for a couple of days. It's also cheap. Worth a try if you like a peppery VaPer with a lot of flavor that burns cool.

But, now I'm winding down with a touch more flavor with some Chelsea Morning (not just for breakfast anymore) in the garnet bulldog.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Had a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amore toro at a cigar lounge earlier. Smoked some ODF for the crawl about half an hour ago. Doing some Dunhill MM965 before I call it a night.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Louisiana Red in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
C&D Morning Drive in a slightly bent Charatan's Make Belvedere 260DC straight smooth Dublin with two large coffees in the beautiful Ibiza morning. Wife, children & grandchildren all asleep while I smoke and grab some work-time next to the pool. The sunrise over the hills across the bay is divine. I'm not religious but this could change a man.
Andy

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Erinmore Balkan Mixture in the Belvedere - I try to only use 2 pipes during the day while I'm here to avoid having to bring too many over from England.
Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
BRG in a 2014 Rekamepip smooth short shank slight bend olive wood poker.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Mac Baren Virginia Flake in a straight, wine/black blasted Stanwell FLP 98 with a saddle stem.
Andy

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Chelsea Morning in a Spanish half-bent smooth Dublin with thick walls and a cool draw. Breaking her in now then will leave her and her sister until the Autumn nights.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.