Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
A6627685-9567-4A41-8D2E-3493F432D98E-15021-00001D641FDA769F_zpsb1deab25.jpg
Nitecap in my Upshall Bent Stem.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Getting ready to head back to OH. First will be Dunhill Flake in a RAD Apple, then Capstan Blue in a RAD Dublin. Beautiful day for a drive.
null_zpsc6a983db.jpg

clocksmith

Lurker
Aug 21, 2013
Thanks to pipesandcigars.com I am smoking a variety of Lane products that they sent in my customer appreciation day care package. What an amazing deal. I certainly felt appreciated when my order came packed with several samples of bulk, a tin of Sutliff, a bunch of cigars, a corn cob, a tobacco pouch, lighter and other stuff that I am forgetting at the moment. I hope they do this again and I would advise everyone to watch out for it.
I'm introducing some of my cigar-smoking buddies to the clearly superior pipe world and will use some of the blends they sent in the package to help them along. I smoke mostly non-aros but decided to try some of the Lane Black Raspberry that they sent and found it to be quite good. I think it would be great for someone just starting out. I dried it out a little bit and it was cool smoking with no bite. The room note was very pleasant. I might have never tried it if not for the folks at pipesandcigars.com. What a fantastic deal.

briarfanatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 27, 2013
A relatively chilly 65 degree morning in central Maryland. Presbyterian Mixture in a Lane era Charatan's Make special extra large made by hand panel. I refer to this pipe as "The Hammer" LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.