PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant scoop with a horn ferrule and black acrylic stem. Time to take out trash and recycle.
Karl_Erik_Scoop.jpg

sparker69

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 25, 2022
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Had C&D Eight State Burley in a Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 rusticated bent pot. Celebrating a successful encounter with the in-laws. Another gem, 9.1/10

Bird report: California towhee, White-crowned sparrow, House finch, California scrub-jay, California quail, Steller's jay, Common raven, American crow, Northern flicker, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Hairy woodpecker, and Western bluebird.

Sipping a vodka tonic, not getting my ass utterly kicked by wifey in Scrabble at the moment, which is a surprise because I'm a bit distracted thinking about my b-day tomorrow and what blends I might have. Going to break in the Irish Harp, that's for sure, but everything else is a question mark.

View attachment 305490
I've eyed the Porto Cervo series - very nice pipe!

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Had my b-day smoke in my b-day pipe (maiden voyage), Peterson Flake in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bent bulldog. Very low-key b-day, but that's my style anyway. Plus, it's Pesach, so I'm enjoying some nice smoked whitefish and homemade matzah tonight. Anyway, good smoke today. 8.3/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, Mountain chickadee, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco (as soon as it cooled down, they came back), American crow, Common raven, White-crowned sparrow, and a yellow house finch which, according to the local octogenarian ornithologist (how's that for alliteration?), is a recessive gene in the species that causes the head and breast to come out yellow in lieu of the usual red. Seen a lot of them this year so far.

@PaulRVA thank you for the b-day wishes! I'll try to keep the bird reports coming, but they could go on strike at a moment's notice... :LOL:

@Sobrbiker ditto, and additionally, thanks for the great equine photos! Wifey compliments their appearance and demeanor...they look like Clydesdales compared to our 15 hand mustang! 🐎

View attachment 305731

View attachment 305732

Loving this pipe already! 😍
I’m late to this my friend but happy birthday 🥳 🎉🎊🎂 looks like you‘ve had a splendid time and I trust the world was kind to you on your special day.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Had my b-day smoke in my b-day pipe (maiden voyage), Peterson Flake in a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bent bulldog. Very low-key b-day, but that's my style anyway. Plus, it's Pesach, so I'm enjoying some nice smoked whitefish and homemade matzah tonight. Anyway, good smoke today. 8.3/10

Bird report: House finch, California scrub-jay, Mountain chickadee, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco (as soon as it cooled down, they came back), American crow, Common raven, White-crowned sparrow, and a yellow house finch which, according to the local octogenarian ornithologist (how's that for alliteration?), is a recessive gene in the species that causes the head and breast to come out yellow in lieu of the usual red. Seen a lot of them this year so far.

@PaulRVA thank you for the b-day wishes! I'll try to keep the bird reports coming, but they could go on strike at a moment's notice... :LOL:

@Sobrbiker ditto, and additionally, thanks for the great equine photos! Wifey compliments their appearance and demeanor...they look like Clydesdales compared to our 15 hand mustang! 🐎

View attachment 305731

View attachment 305732

Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂🎁 🥳

JSPiper71

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Don’t ask me why, but I occasionally get these Jingles of words in my head, when I see particular wording, hmm makes me wonder if I should of been a writer or lyrical writer.

SO…

Throw this one around in conversation in Canada, and let’s see how it does! ;)

When you want to go on a Walk About, a Jaunt, take a Stroll, etc…

Tell em;

Walking a Welly
I’m Walking a Welly
I’m going to go Walk a Welly
Gonna walk a Welly

It has a nice ring if you ask mel LOL ;)

Aloha! 🤙 ❤️

P.S. Thanks for the pics you share too! :)
Love it!

JSPiper71

Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Happy Birthday

View attachment 305731

View attachment 305732

Happy Birthday. We are just two days apart!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina

View attachment 305731

View attachment 305732

Happy Birthday 🎂

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

jwussow

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 7, 2021
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
1996 PCCA Highlander in my BST oval shanked billiard.

IMG-1215.png
Beautiful pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.