PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
C&D Pegasus gifted to me by @Akoni808 ❤️

Smoking in a 1901 Sam McLardy & Co. Meerschaum with a vulcanite stem, while sipping on some Black & White Edwin Norena Fruity Flowers coffee.

I recently started getting into 3rd Wave coffee roasters, when I saw @AppalachianPipe92 drinking Black & White in the past, I had to check them out. B&W has some really amazing coffees, for those that like something different! 👍

This one is for @AppalachianPipe92 ❤️

Be well everyone! 🤙 ❤️

View attachment 303110

B&W is worthy of the praise. Hope you enjoyed it. I actually just got back a trip up there to visit some friends. Was thrilled to stop by and grab a coffee and a few bags to take home. Great folks up there.
Very cool. And nice set up man.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Smoking yet another bowl of Gawith Broken Flake No:7. I have finally remembered why have a tad under 1/2 pound of this stuff kicking around. A very good friend of mine who shall remain nameless told me a Flake of No:7 mixed in with Erinmore Mixture made it taste like it did when I was knee high to a rooster. What I didn't realize was a 1 lb bag was overkill for a large tin of Erinmore Mixture! Smoking Broken No:7 on its own is very enjoyable smoke if you use the fold and stuff method, add that to the mechanics of a well seasoned meerschaum and you have yourself a wonderful afternoon.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking a bowl from a freshly opened one pound bag of year 2012 Dan Tobacco Treasures of Ireland: Limerick in a straight smooth dark brown year 1912 Hall & Fitzgerald cased HFB billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem and orific bit. First time smoking this pipe. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink. I'll smoke unsmoked by me estate pipes all day.
Hall&Fitzgerald_cased billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.