PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Been looking at Estervals in Germany; their pipe baccy is about 1/2 the price of UK. Not sure on the cost of shipping though. I'd definitely put a couple of tins of Musketeer and a couple of clays on my order. Not sure about customs now the UK has left the Eu either; I got stung by customs last time I ordered from Smokingpipes. The duty on my tin of Musketeer was twice the cost of the baccy...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Sitting down this morning with some P.S Luxury Twist Flake in one of my very own Koi pipes and a cup o joe. Got home last night from the Chicago pipe show, what a great time! Hand picked some briar and will be starting more pipes for the Columbus show. View attachment 303225
@Laurent Glad you had a good day; I'm going to Nottingham Pipe Show in October; hoping to meet @simong again. That flake looks delicious:)

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Last smoke of the day is year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a dark brown medium bend grain etched 1970s Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a while. Great smoker.
View attachment 303190

Sam is very protective of her scampers as one would expect. Any time a cat comes near the babies, she aggressively scares them off. Once, she took a swipe at Molly Danger, and we returned them to the back bathroom. One thing we do not tolerate is any feral doing that to Sleepy Suzy or Molly Danger. Especially Molly, who gets very traumatized by that, and we have to console her until she calms down.

We did have fun watching and playing with the scampers. Sometimes, Sam gets upset if she thinks we overdo it, and lets us know it. Sometimes, she’s protective, and sometimes she is jealous because she’s not getting the attention. It’s hard to tell which attitude is which.
View attachment 303191
View attachment 303192
View attachment 303193
Kittens are cute, but the pipe caught my eye. Nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.