PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
1792 in the MM Morgan, was almost late to my own concrete pour😆View attachment 302363
@Sobrbiker I was smoking 1792 Flake in my clay pipe at last year's Nottingham Pipe Show & this year's Battle of Nantwich - I think it really suits the Redcoat and the Sealed Knot events:)
I think it would be good lit from a blacksmith's forge as well; no pipeweed at the living history festival due to the smoking ban. I only think this as Jason the blacksmith say's he's going.
Good photo and a good puff of pipe smoke from Ye Olde Clay; a long stem clay pipe is best for lighting from the blacksmith's forge!

Attachments

• Dan Nantwich.jpg
    Dan Nantwich.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 6

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Imagine what the Redcoats would have done if their pipeweed was banned!
@TN Jed What do you think? Now that Derbyshire Woodland Festival is cancelled this year I'd like to take part in the Egremont clay pipe fast smoke:
Who do you think will win?
I'd better get practicing but my current clay has a larger bowl than the competition pipes.
What do you think I should wear when taking part?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed three big plates of spaghetti and meatballs with a bowl of spumoni ice cream for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 egg with an amber colored acrylic saddle stem. Gold Star Jamaican Estate Reserve, neat, is my drink.
Lorenzo_Elba_Imperia8636_black.jpg