PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Amphora Red Full in a Stanwell handmade Selected Briar Regd no model 61 medium Group 3 billiard
Btw, I just were informed. due to insufficient demand in Finland, import of the Amphoras, Mc Barens Vanilla Creme, Mc Barens Golden Extra have been ceased by the decision of the Imperial Tobacco International, Thats the results of the continuous tax increases. Pipe smokers are supplying themselves buying from neighboring countries or online.
Stanwell HandMade 61 Selected Briar Regd.No .jpg

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Spent the morning grocery shopping. Its time for well earned beer and some White Horses plus perique in a ser jacopo. This is a great resource for smokers. I opened this tin of White Horses and it just didnt taste right. No sweetness. I then read peoples account of blends needing to settle in after opening. Its been open a few days and now its great.

1712053229001.jpeg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Spent the morning grocery shopping. Its time for well earned beer and some White Horses plus perique in a ser jacopo. This is a great resource for smokers. I opened this tin of White Horses and it just didnt taste right. No sweetness. I then read peoples account of blends needing to settle in after opening. Its been open a few days and now its great.

View attachment 300154
Elegant looking Ser Jacopo! Love it !

andysc83

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2012
Laurens, South Carolina
PS Luxury Twist Flake in a Jason Patrick

PXL_20240402_013538563.PORTRAIT.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Couldn't sleep, so I got up, fed the ferals, and my cats, and have a third of a bowl left of Leavitt & Peirce D.P.E. in a slight bent black sandblasted post-1940 KBB Yello-Bole Cured With Real Honey Imported Briar with a reg. mark in a circle canted egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
KBB Yello-Bole_canted egg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.