PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finishing this bowl of year 2001 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake in a smooth dark brown medium bend year 1924 Dunhill 136A double patent apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1924-Bent_apple_136A.jpg

Tomato the Brave is not a fighter, but he has gotten a bit aggressive lately. He consistently goes after Abner the Eager, who is definitely a lover and not a fighter. When any feral starts that sort of thing, they go outside immediately. This afternoon, Tomato wanted out, and when he was outside, Harry the Hairy was there waiting to eat. Tomato, like all the other ferals, are afraid of Harry. I figure it’s due to the loud wailing Harry does when another cat is around. This time, Tomato hissed and took a swipe at Harry, who backed off. I’ve never seen any feral stand up the Harry before. Tomato came back inside, and I fed Harry.
Tomato_Harry1.jpg
HarryEats2.jpg

Not much else to relate about today. Sam the Scamp and her babies are fine. I have learned not to pay too much attention to the babies because Sam gets concerned about it after a few minutes. Some of that is probably because Sam wants to get out of the bathroom and be with us and have more room than the small bathroom does. She doesn’t like to wait long for that. The babes do like my rubbing their heads and chins. One of the sons of Harry the Hairy grabbed my finger, marked and licked it, and then wanted to climb out of the box. I put him back in the box. Btw, it looks as though all five are boys.
Sam_HeadCradle.jpg
SamLooksMeBabies2.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.