PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
When I get new pipes, (got 2 yesterday) they are the only ones I want to smoke! Any one else feel that way? Forcing my self to switch away from my new S Band and Ferndown to give them a rest. Sigh. Likely a CRF w Perique day!
I have to spend $ on taxes, new computer, devices. So that means no TAD or PAD for a good long while. Poop!

Jeremiah Johnson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 15, 2020
Westchester County, NY
Just wanted to mention that Pipes & Cigars has a 20% off all purchases through midnight TONIGHT (Thursday) with the code SAVEME20. They extended it for 24 hrs from yesterday. I've been sitting around thinking I desperately need to order more OJK but waiting for a good sale, and almost missed this one, but just ordered a couple of pounds and a new Missouri Meerschaum Country Gentleman.

OJK is about all I've been smoking lately, with the occasional bowl of Bayou Night. Enjoy the upcoming weekend!
And I received this order (in NY) THIS MORNING - about exactly 24 hrs after I placed it. That's pretty damned fast for free shipping! That's one right for P&C, who got my last order wrong THREE times. That's right - I had to go to the post office and return the wrong goods three times! I didn't freak out on the phone because I was in a forgiving mood and figured I'd be helping them figure out a process error. :sher:

Status
Not open for further replies.