PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, barramundi and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game.
View attachment 218393
Go Bravos!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
Finally was able to relax a bit this evening with some Anomalous in a Novak. Think I'm going to like this blend.

Tire shop paid to replace the hub with the damaged lug nuts without damaging the wheel yesterday and provided a complete set of new lugs all around. Completed the brakes after work this evening.

Now working on some light edits of film scans from a trip to Grand Rapids last winter. This frame is my favorite, shot on Kodak Portrait 160.
001669460033_dewarped-01.jpeg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Again, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! 🥰 It was a spectacular day all around.

Broke in my new Savinelli Porto Cervo 122 bent pot last night with my favorite blend, Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake. Excellent smoke, so I did it again today. Even better. One of those absolutely magical smokes, dried perfectly, packed perfectly...and I was super attentive on keeping my puffing speed low and slow. Two, perhaps three relights, and smoked it down to almost nothing. One of the best smokes I've ever had. Paired with a glass of Grifone Pinot Grigio ($5 at Trader Joe's!). Bliss. And the pipe smokes like a charm too. Super light, and the rustication makes it a pleasure to hold. This will probably end up being dedicated exclusively to VAs.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, Red-tailed hawk, Dark-eyed junco, House finch, California towhee, California quail, White-breasted nuthatch, and Mountain chickadee.

porto cervo.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just over a third of a bowl left of Sam Gawith Brown Sugar Flake in a smooth brown medium bend early 1900s C.P.F. The Chesterfield (Peterson copy) French briar military mount billiard with a nickel cap and black vulcanite AB p-lip stem. Watching Mike Hammer.
Chesterfield_Bent BilliardMM_AB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.