PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, almost two pounds of French cut pork chops and a baked potato dinner. Dessert was a quarter of a Boston creme pie. I just finished smoking year 2015 John Aylesbury Sir John’s Flake Virginia in a straight smooth light brown 2020 Ryan Alden Ace of Spades squat bulldog with a spalted pecan top and ferrule that’s attached to the tapered black acrylic stem. Watching the Padres clobber the Braves.
Ryan_Alden_BD_right.jpg

Briar Tuck

Lifer
Nov 29, 2022
Oregon coast
I caught a ridiculous cold from one of my band mates (pretty much the whole band ended up getting it) and it has been dogging me for weeks. It really put a damper on my desire to smoke. I'm finally getting over it though, so I smoked some Sutliff D40 Vanilla in this Tinder Box Vintage estate pipe. I swear I had this stem polished up black and shiny, and as soon as I went outside and started smoking, it began to turn brown again and the bit tasted like an old tire. Cheap vulcanite.

32712C6C-D80A-4EED-B156-CCE72BDB744A.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a few nachos and cheese, and have a quarter of a bowl left of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a straight smooth dark brown year 1933 Parker Super Bruyere patent 10 T 81/F lovat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink for the rest of this day.
1933_Parker 81:F lovat..jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Off to work with a bowl of C&D Virginia Gentleman in a straight smooth dark brown pre-1940s Comoy’s Jost’s Olde English Supreme J299 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Adventures of Superman from my own collection in broadcast order. I own most or all of the known existing episodes.
Comoy's_Jost's Old English Supreme J299-Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.