PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I’m dumping my meers and my cased pipes. I feel it’s the right thing to do. My Peterson’s all suffer from horrible quality control and well, my Loewe’s are absolute garbage.

So let me introduce you to the new direction my collection is heading. Savinelli. Doesn’t mind I’ve never owned one I liked. I think it’s time to change my ways.

So here is the first of many. A Savinelli Eleganza 606KS

I’m breaking it in with my all time favorite tobacco Borkum Riff Whisky.

View attachment 213446View attachment 213447View attachment 213448View attachment 213449
I know GD good and well that's not true.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Prefetto, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of McCloud.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
The Dr. Grabow cob with a melange of baccy. The last of some Grand Croupier, Double down and a pinch of C&D Blk Cav and J4 Burley. A cup of stout black coffee riding shotgun.
Actually, very tasty.
image.jpg

Cigar Time- Espinosa Habano

a beautiful day to take out the new cabriolet top down for the first time. It was so nice, I drove 38 miles joy riding.

The previous one had a manual wind guard which I never bothered to put in, as the kids would often ride at the back. This one has an automatic wind guard which would allow me to take this out at 5 degree lower temperatures than the previous one.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
I’m dumping my meers and my cased pipes. I feel it’s the right thing to do. My Peterson’s all suffer from horrible quality control and well, my Loewe’s are absolute garbage.

So let me introduce you to the new direction my collection is heading. Savinelli. Doesn’t mind I’ve never owned one I liked. I think it’s time to change my ways.

So here is the first of many. A Savinelli Eleganza 606KS

I’m breaking it in with my all time favorite tobacco Borkum Riff Whisky.

View attachment 213446View attachment 213447View attachment 213448View attachment 213449
Uh huh. Sure ya are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.