PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just trying to figure out exactly how much of a freight train you actually are. Finishing both of them within an hour is incredible!
You got me thinking, so I did a little math. It took me about an hour to smoke the R&B (I was a third of the way through the bowl when I posted that I was smoking it), and it took a couple of minutes over another hour to smoke the High Hat. An hour for a ribbon cut blend isn't atypical, is it? Unless you're smoking an Ardor. :)

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
Had a bowl of Sutliffe Medium English in my MM Country Gentleman, this is my first ever English. I found the BBQ smell rather jarring but it tastes pretty good, it's so different from the codgers I've been smoking and even more different from cigars. After I'm more acquainted with it I'll definitely explore Englishes more.

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Good morning all. I’m up early this morning to watch footie with @UncleRasta ( c’mon boys!). I have loaded a bowl with BMP, doctored up a cup of coffee, and ready to head to the garage to watch the first half. I would love to be outside on this mild 65f morning but the wind is howling and heavy rain is on the way.
Have a great weekend all!

Cheers!

A8E5C53F-DED2-4B2C-9E01-18AB7A674946.jpeg

john19

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2021
Greece
I’m dumping my meers and my cased pipes. I feel it’s the right thing to do. My Peterson’s all suffer from horrible quality control and well, my Loewe’s are absolute garbage.

So let me introduce you to the new direction my collection is heading. Savinelli. Doesn’t mind I’ve never owned one I liked. I think it’s time to change my ways.

So here is the first of many. A Savinelli Eleganza 606KS

I’m breaking it in with my all time favorite tobacco Borkum Riff Whisky.

View attachment 213446View attachment 213447View attachment 213448View attachment 213449
OMG. Eleganza 606KS rustic, it is one of the most beautiful pipes I have ever seen. It was available in a shop here in Greece, but I was stupid and didn't buy it.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
I’m dumping my meers and my cased pipes. I feel it’s the right thing to do. My Peterson’s all suffer from horrible quality control and well, my Loewe’s are absolute garbage.

So let me introduce you to the new direction my collection is heading. Savinelli. Doesn’t mind I’ve never owned one I liked. I think it’s time to change my ways.

So here is the first of many. A Savinelli Eleganza 606KS

I’m breaking it in with my all time favorite tobacco Borkum Riff Whisky.

View attachment 213446View attachment 213447View attachment 213448View attachment 213449
Tim, I love to watch the evolution of your collection. The few Sav’s I own actually smoke well, but they are all 4 digit Sav’s. Now that Borkum Riff stuff…there’s support groups for that…

Status
Not open for further replies.