PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
Good morning all. Congratulations to @Sobrbiker and @timt on the new grandbabies. I'm currently acquainting myself with my first tin of Peterson Flake which I got about a year ago but only opened this week. Quite pleasant. I also have a tin of Hamborger Veermaster bought around the same time and opened fresh. I wasn't particularly impressed then and it still doesn't excite me now.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Good morning all. Congratulations to @Sobrbiker and @timt on the new grandbabies. I'm currently acquainting myself with my first tin of Peterson Flake which I got about a year ago but only opened this week. Quite pleasant. I also have a tin of Hamborger Veermaster bought around the same time and opened fresh. I wasn't particularly impressed then and it still doesn't excite me now.
I think it is grand that not all tobaccos are for everyone! Vive la difference! I love Hamborger Veermaster--try mixing it into something else you might find too strong...I like Bayou Morning, but it is can be a bit too strong for me (Bayou Hiccup!) but about 50/50 with the Hamborger and it is my current goto morning blend!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
I think it is grand that not all tobaccos are for everyone! Vive la difference! I love Hamborger Veermaster--try mixing it into something else you might find too strong...I like Bayou Morning, but it is can be a bit too strong for me (Bayou Hiccup!) but about 50/50 with the Hamborger and it is my current goto morning blend!
Great, now the Veermaster must be added to my next binge😉 (coming to really like Dan products)!

Status
Not open for further replies.