PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a terrific lunch today: a bowl of freshly made tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. That was followed by two slices of Cozonac Crema cu Lapte brioche with milk cream center. One of them had a Romanian peach jelly spread. I also had two slices of Cozonac Insiropat Nuci & Cirese (cherry walnut vanilla) brioche. One of them had a Romanian cherry jelly spread. I followed that up with a Jethro Bodine size bowl of Raisin Bran with added raisins and a golden delicious apple on the side. Had two couple of Chinese tea as well.

Almost finished smoking KBV Meadow Lark in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic saddle stem. Working on a review of this blend.
URAL_Etched_Egg.jpg

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
A 5ish year old tin of sixpence I’ve been working through in my meer. Absolutely fantastic, what a blend!

In an effort to appease the Mrs. I’m going to try and make Wed, and Sun my piping days (with certain exceptions of course), however, I can smoke as much as I want on these days… Trying to decide on my next bowl! Thinking of a burley with a nice stout.A9890E58-BC59-4933-BEBD-16ABD967F795.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.