PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Unfortunately an hour into my smoke in “Thor’s Gavel” (The Mario Grandi poker) the first rain of spring showed up. Had to get a pipe that the brim of my hat would cover (Rather than one 7 inches beyond it) so I figured what the hell, it’s cob tuesday. Grabbed a different coat and some Balkan Supreme in a MM Little Devil Cutty. 2 hours of Dorchester DGT to look forward to hahaha.

8B288EBF-A59B-432B-973C-5B699DA53F31.jpeg

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
Unfortunately an hour into my smoke in “Thor’s Gavel” (The Mario Grandi poker) the first rain of spring showed up. Had to get a pipe that the brim of my hat would cover (Rather than one 7 inches beyond it) so I figured what the hell, it’s cob tuesday. Grabbed a different coat and some Balkan Supreme in a MM Little Devil Cutty. 2 hours of Dorchester DGT to look forward to hahaha.

View attachment 27475
Blame Loki?

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Meer...
xIiIBTT.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
For a brief moment, I thought you said GUANO.
Now that is a pandemic meme.
Guarana
Capture.JPG
You may know the story about boys from Eton being forced to smoke pipes during The Great Plague of 1665-1666 ...

“For personal disinfections nothing enjoyed such favour as tobacco; the belief in it was widespread, and even children were made to light up a reaf in pipes. Thomas Hearnes remembers one Tom Rogers telling him that when he was a scholar at Eton in the year that the great plague raged, all the boys smoked in school by order, and that he was never whipped so much in his life as he was one morning for not smoking. It was long afterwards a tradition that none who kept a tobacconist shop in London had the plague.”
(A. J. Bell writing in about 1700).

... and about the various benefits of Guarana making this blend doubly useful during these challenging times that we find ourselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.