*** What Are You Smoking?*** (April 2019)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

SmokingPipes.com Updates

9 Fresh Radice Pipes
New Bulk Tobacco
6 Fresh By Skovgaard Pipes
9 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
2 Fresh Ken Dederichs Pipes

Recent Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Still have a couple things to care take before bedtime, so I'm getting in one last smoke: year 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s dark brown straight Linkman Signature billiard with a nickel band and a black vulcanite tapered stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem.

snowyowl

Preferred Member
Oct 21, 2015
LJ Peretti British in a smooth Rattray's Chubby Jackey in the woods and swamp (9mm).

btwes7

Preferred Member
Jul 3, 2017
Crooner in a Stanwell 95. It’s been awhile since I smoked this and forgot how much this stuff expands!

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Ran a quick errand on this rainy day, and along for the ride was Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. Back home as the White Sox and Yankees start to play.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Vengeur Silver in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This will get me to lunch time. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

jiminks

Preferred Member
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a tasty steak and cheese sandwich with a slice of freshly baked banana pudding cake, which is delicious! Now smoking the last of this tin of year 2015 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Dunno what blend to smoke in this pipe next.

Status
Not open for further replies.