***What Are You Smoking *** (April 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Stratfordshire (English) in a Luciano blast straight saddle stem billiard (smokingpipes brought it to a pipe show to save me shipping and gave me a pipe show discount besides) nice wide, thick walled bowl.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The last of my stash of Ogden’s Walnut in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Watch City Jolly Bastard in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
GQ Nottingham Lace Rouge in a brand new black, beautifully ring-blasted, slightly bent Millville stack billiard. John Marshall is a master craftsman who worked for Charatan for many years before setting up Millville with his father (also a master pipemaker and ex-head of Charatan). John's pipes are superb quality pieces that he makes for fun - including exceptional items like the old Charatan After Hours with the white shank - and sells on his market stall in Jermyn Street in London. John charges next to nothing; the pipe I'm smoking cost less than $25. He won't take any more. It's a wonderful thing. If you ever come to London, please go along and buy one of John's pipes. You owe it to yourself.
Andy

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Bourbon Street Match in a 2014 John Barrett smooth short shank slight bend olive wood poker.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Watch City Jolly Bastard in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.