PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipetrucker

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 13, 2010
Following the white rabbit
I have a Sony Reader that I carry with me pretty much all of the time. I tend to be reading more than one book at a time, alternating between them depending upon my mood and how much time I have to sit and read at a given stop.
At the moment I am reading (re-reading) Atlas Shrugged, Benjamin Franklin's autobiography, and piece of entertaining science fiction by David Drake entitled The Seas Of Venus.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I picked up "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac. Really good stuff. I really enjoy his style and just the stories it tells.

collindow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 15, 2010
Portland, OR
Just purchased a Kindle about a week ago...since then I have read, let's see, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Treasure Island, Anthem, 1984, and am currently going through The Swiss Family Robinson.

Collin

superdan

Lurker
Sep 28, 2010
abecox I just finished that one! it really is good, i got an awesome collection of all of Kerouac's "road novels" six books in one, finished on the road, and am now in the middle of the Dharma Bums. I't really good stuff!

philblum

Lurker
Oct 15, 2010
Right now I am reading "La liberation de Paris de la 2eDB Vol. 1", a book in French about the liberation of Paris in August 1944 by the french 2nd armoured division of General Leclerc.

superdan

Lurker
Sep 28, 2010
just picked up a collection of short stories called "Palo Alto" written by none other that James Franco himself

giospro

Lurker
Apr 14, 2009
Salt Lake City, Ut
This sounds boring but i'm reading the rules of golf and trying to memorize it.

Getting ready for National Pro Golf Tour & The Pepsi Tour for 2011(Mini Pro Tours)

and The Edge Chronicles Series (Kids Book)My wife was reading it to the Kids and said it was pretty good so i started reading it.

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Yet once again im reading a collection of stories by H.P. Lovecraft. Books titled Bloodcurdling Tales of Horror and the Macabre. These stories never get old to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.