What Are You Listening To? (September 2020)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Listing to some Van Halen to start the week. I included the vid as I thought it was amazing. Tina Setkic is a talented French guitarist, who was around 13 or 14 when she uploaded her cover of Eruption:

• Love
Reactions: mawnansmiff

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Apropos of the change of seasons, "Autumn Leaves" in an amazing performance by, Tal Farlow, Larry Coryell, John Abercrombie, John Scofield Larry Carlton, with John Patitucci on bass and Billy Hart on drums.
From Los Angeles' Wiltern Theater, December,1986

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"An old Dutch group (older than the Stones) Saw them live in Amsterdam (Paradiso) thousand years ago. "

Kottan, I saw them too in the late 80's when I went to the Assen TT races.....brilliant live. Only album I have is their Moontan.

Regards,

Jay.

Reactions: dcon

Kottan

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2020
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
"An old Dutch group (older than the Stones) Saw them live in Amsterdam (Paradiso) thousand years ago. "

Kottan, I saw them too in the late 80's when I went to the Assen TT races.....brilliant live. Only album I have is their Moontan.

Regards,

Jay.
Hi Jay,
I saw them in the early 70s ( before 'Moontan, I recall) and they performed 'Eight Miles High'. I was so excited such a cool live band. Back home I bought this album. Btw. also my only one from this group.

Reactions: mawnansmiff

MattRVA

Lifer
Feb 6, 2019
Richmond Virginia
Dead Air Show 775:
All Tracks: 1974-06-26 (Providence Civic Center - Providence, RI) Brown Eyed Women Beat It On Down The Line Scarlet Begonias Black Throated Wind Row Jimmy Mexicali Blues The Race Is On China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider Wharf Rat > Sugar Magnolia Eyes Of The World

Reactions: philobeddoe
Status
Not open for further replies.