PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
Now playing Grateful Dead - Workingman’s Dead.

R-12653335-1539399602-1761.jpeg.jpg

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Holy Shit. I love Morgan James. You keep thinking her voice is going to top out, but it never does. And this song is one of my absolute favorite songs.

Remember she is singing this in the style of a West Side Story song. Still, she does Freddie proud with this rendition.

Morgan James (PMJ) - Who Wants to Live Forever

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
This is a journey into sound

Morgan James and Haley Reinhart got me thinking about a duet. They did one, but it was in Morgan's living room so the sound is sketchy. To present it properly, I offer the original song Dear Prudence, first. Then, I offer as a counterfoil Siouxsie and the Banshees version, which is also very good. Then, in all its roughshod splendor, I give you Morgan and Haley's version. Morgan's husband is on the guitar. He is great.

Song was written in India when John and George were trying to get Prudence Farrow out of her room where she had been meditating for days on end.

Original, Dear Prudence - The Beatles

Good cover, Dear Prudence - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Bewitching magic, despite the recording quality: Dear Prudence - Morgan James + Haley Reinhart

Jun 9, 2018
England
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

Apparently the guys are not going to be playing this live anymore because the woke brigade are giving them grief. Crazy! Paul Joseph Watson did a 2 minute video that explained what is going on.

"Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt."
- Christopher Hitchens