PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
From one extreme to the other. I recently discovered these two a few weeks ago, (yeah I've been living under a rock as far as the Lana Del Rey album goes) but Rammstein was something I've never heard of before. John Waters said he was thankful for Lana Del Rey, and I like John Waters so I looked into her. This was her first album I guess, and I like her voice. Kinda reminds me of Amy Winehouse/Marilyn Monroe a little, a great contralto breathy voice with a pretty good range. Rammstein is a German industrial metal band that has a lead singer with a deep unusual voice that sings in German. This album is called Zeit, which means time in German. Their videos are pretty amazing with the production quality and special effects. Some really interesting stuff here!
DSCF0879.jpeg

jackattack

Lurker
Jun 15, 2024
Austin, TX
From one extreme to the other. I recently discovered these two a few weeks ago, (yeah I've been living under a rock as far as the Lana Del Rey album goes) but Rammstein was something I've never heard of before. John Waters said he was thankful for Lana Del Rey, and I like John Waters so I looked into her. This was her first album I guess, and I like her voice. Kinda reminds me of Amy Winehouse/Marilyn Monroe a little, a great contralto breathy voice with a pretty good range. Rammstein is a German industrial metal band that has a lead singer with a deep unusual voice that sings in German. This album is called Zeit, which means time in German. Their videos are pretty amazing with the production quality and special effects. Some really interesting stuff here!
View attachment 321296
Lana Del Rey's album "Ultraviolence" is awesome. It was produced by Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys.