PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowie

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 24, 2019
Minnesota
Mozart TV - Favorite TV Tunes in the Style of Great Classical Composers. The adaptions of the MAS*H theme as a Mozart concerto and the Star Trek theme as Strauss are clever and well-done, and they made the great Hill Street Blues theme even better.

Reactions: dino
Jun 9, 2018
England
Rammstein: Deutschland

It's a brilliant song with an awesome, if somewhat batshit crazy video. It must have cost a few bob to make as well.
Even if you don't like hard rock it's worth a watch at least once.
My favourite bits are where the woman is giving birth to dogs in space with a couple of cows hanging about:oops: and where the band are in drag committing a heist/armed robbery.
There's a guy smoking a pipe as well, in the bare knuckle boxing bit near the beginning.

Reactions: Bowie

AlabamaDan

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2019
Alabama
Over Christmas I was listening to some pretty old songs, the regular Christmas lineup - Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra,...

Well this Jan I’ve continued listening to those crooners and tossed in some big band sound. I’ve never recalled listened to Benny Goodman’s band before but I love Sing Sing Sing! Lots of people will recognize the beginning, but I bet few have actually listened to the whole 9 minute version.

Got and open mind? Give it a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.